If you’re interested in learning how to create new visual narratives with the power of photo compositing, then this course is for you. Here is a more detailed description:
By choosing elements that work together to form a cohesive message, Julieanne Kost is able to create a composite image that’s more powerful than its individual parts. In this course, she shares the fundamental creative and technical concepts behind photo compositing, from creating diptychs that juxtapose images in separate “frames,” to assembling multiple exposures and strengthening visual impact with textural information. With these simple yet powerful techniques, Julieanne shows how to pull together different imagery and create new, unified visual narratives.
• Unifying images through subject, theme, and composition
• Creating diptychs in Lightroom and Photoshop
• Using layers and masking to blend photographs
• Applying textures with blend modes and opacity
• Blending nighttime and daytime images
• Creating unity with color and tone
Even if you’re not a member of Lynda.com, a portion of each of my video courses are available for free. If you’re interested in Learning about Compositing, here are two free videos from my Introduction to Photo Compositing course:
The complete course is available for paid members. Click here for more information or to start your free trial.