I’m excited to announce several updates across the Lightroom CC ecosystem including People View, improved Search, and refined Sharing controls.
The following three features are available across Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, and ChromeOS:
- People View Using Adobe Sensei, Lightroom CC’s new People view can help find, organize, and view the people in your photos by grouping them together — with minimal time spent manually tagging images.
- Improved Search Get better search results with automatic search suggestions provided to you as you type in the search box. Lightroom CC provides suggestions for metadata like cameras, lenses, aperture, ISO, locations, keywords, and more.
- Share Tab The new Share tab gives you an easy way to browse and access shared albums and images that are created using Lightroom Web – lightroom.adobe.com (more details below).
The following feature is available on Mac and Windows:
- Connectors As part of the new Share tab, you can share albums directly to your portfolio hosted on Adobe Portfolio from within Lightroom CC using the new Connector feature. Click + Add Collection and then connect with Adobe Portfolio.
The following feature is available on Mac:
- Apple Photos Migrator Use the new Apple Photos Migrator to easily migrate your Apple Photos library into Lightroom CC on your desktop.
The following feature is available on iOS and Android:
- Additional Sharing Options When sharing your albums to Lightroom Web you can now choose to only share images that are flagged or that have a certain star rating or higher, while controlling the display theme, directly from Lightroom CC.
- While in an album, tap the More icon and then tap Share to Web.
Turn on Enable Sharing for the album and enter a Title.
Tap Sharing Options to control Downloads, Comments and Likes, Metadata and Location options.
Return to the Share to Web screen and tap Display to control Title, Author, Theme, Appearance and Filter.
The following feature is available in Lightroom Web (lightroom.adobe.com):
- Display View The new Display view enables the addition of titles and text, control over the layout and background color, and dividers to segment images into groups.
Click the Share icon and select the Album to share.
Click Display to add text and change layout options.
Click Sharing to see a preview of the images that you are sharing just as your viewers will see it (click the link).