I’m excited to announce that my new Photoshop 2020 Essential Training: Design course is now available on LinkedIn Learning and Lynda.com. Whether you’re an experienced creative pro or just starting on your creative journey, learning how to use Photoshop is the best investment you can make in your work!
Adobe Photoshop is the industry standard for image editing and manipulation and used by a full spectrum of design professionals. This course was created specifically to help designers master the most commonly used tools and techniques with the goal of removing technical barriers in order to start creating as soon as possible. Photoshop 2020 boasts even more tools, and enhancements for selecting and masking images, removing distracting elements, and warping images—all while maintaining the highest-quality output.
• Designing with Smart Objects
• Puppet, Perspective, and Transform Warp
• Working with shapes
• Applying presets, fill layers, and styles
• Mastering the Pen tool
• Using Blend Modes
• Creating special effects using type
• Common filters for designers
• Adding painterly effects
• Saving and sharing content using Libraries
• Creating, saving, and exporting Artboards
• Animating stills and video
• Sharing images