I’m excited to announce that my new Photoshop 2020 Essential Training: Photography course is now available on LinkedIn Learning and Lynda.com. Whether you’re an experienced photographer or just starting on your creative journey, learning how to use Photoshop is the best investment you can make in your work!
Course Description: Whether you’re an professional photographer or just someone who wants to improve your image-making skills, this course will enable you to take your images to the next level and get the results that you want using the powerful tools in Photoshop 2020. Julieanne Kost brings you up to speed with Photoshop and shows you how to take advantage of Smart Objects and Smart Filters when combining multiple exposures together to create composites, panoramas, double exposure effects, and more. Along the way, she shares how to increase productivity when working with templates, enhance color and tone both globally and locally, retouch distracting elements from images, quickly add type with layer effects, use libraries to store content, work with Artboards, export and publish images, and more.
• Using adjustment layers
• Creative color-toning effects
• Hand coloring techniques
• Brightening eyes and teeth
• Retouching distracting elements
• Combining multi-image composites
• Creating panoramas
• Using Smart Objects with templates
• Applying filters nondestructively
• Creating painterly effects
• Adding text, shapes, and layer effects
• Working with artboards and libraries
• Exporting and sharing files