Free Course on Automating Photoshop for the next 24 hours!

Adobe Photoshop

If you’re looking for some training, I’ve shared my “Photoshop Automation – Tips, Tricks, and Techniques” online course from LinkedIn Learning for the next 24 hours –  for FREE.  Here’s the description:

If you’re like most creative pros, you probably spend a lot of time in Photoshop performing the same tasks. In this course, join Julieanne Kost as she discusses a variety of productivity-boosting automation techniques in Photoshop (including how to create and work with Actions, Droplets, image processor, batch processing, variables and more), so that you can accomplish more –  in less time.

Click here to discover how to create and work with Actions, use the Batch command, Droplets, Variables, and more!

I think you might need this link to unlock the course.

Adobe Photoshop

Posted on 04-14-2020

Comments

• By Karsten - 9:33 AM on April 14, 2020

Hi, nice intitiative!

Both links takes me to the same page, and neither is unlocked, except for the intro videos.
    Please explain how to get access to your offer.

BR Karsten

• By Julieanne Kost - 9:56 AM on April 17, 2020

Drat, I messed this one up. I think you had to go to the link by clicking on the Link via my article on LinkedIn. I will make it available again next Tuesday (04/21)!

• By Sefan - 10:04 PM on April 14, 2020

Hi,
    It seems that the course is not for free. When I follow the link you posted, then there are two options: Starting a free month (trial), or buy the course.

• By Julieanne Kost - 9:48 AM on April 17, 2020

• By Fausto Rowlan - 7:50 AM on April 15, 2020

Thank you for offering this course. The two links seem to end up in the same place. I can see the first few minutes of the course then it stops and asks if I want to start my free month. Is this how it’s supposed to work?

• By Julieanne Kost - 9:48 AM on April 17, 2020