I’ve created a Getting Started Series for Lightroom mobile that covers everything from capture to sharing, and everything in between. Click any of the links below to view the movies. (I will be adding links to the remaining videos as they upload post to YouTube – thank you for your patience!)
1. An Overview of Lightroom Mobile on iOS
In this video we’ll cover the difference between the free and paid versions of Lightroom mobile on iOS as well as walk through the basic workflow of adding photos from your camera, making edits, and sharing images.
2. Viewing Options in Lightroom Mobile
In this video we’ll cover several ways to view images in Lightroom mobile including flat vs segmented, grid and loupe views, and overlays.
3. Organizing Photos Using Collections in Lightroom mobile
In this video we’ll discuss the advantages of creating collections to organize your photographs in Lightroom mobile.
4. Adding Photos from the Camera Roll to Lightroom Mobile
In this video we’ll cover how to add a selection of photos from the camera roll as well as how to enable Auto Import photos to a specific collection.
5. Taking Advantage of Lightroom’s Capture Settings
In this video we’ll walk through Lightroom’s Capture Settings including DNG and “Pro mode”, providing control over shutter speed, ISO, and focus .
6. Cropping and Straightening Photographs in Lightroom Mobile
In this video we’ll cover all of the cropping and straightening options in Lightroom mobile.
7. Applying Presets in Lightroom Mobile
In this video we’ll discover how to quickly apply creative and practical presets in Lightroom mobile.
8. Editing in Lightroom Mobile: The Light Section
In this video we’ll discover how to tone and enhance photos using exposure, highlights, shadows, contrast, blacks, whites, and curves.
9. Editing in Lightroom Mobile: The Color Section
In this video we’ll discover how to set white balance, make local and global color adjustments using hue, saturation, vibrance, as well as convert photos to black and white.
10. Editing in Lightroom Mobile: The Effects and Optics Section
In this video we’ll cover adding Clarity, Dehaze, and vignette effects to photos as well as how to enable lens corrections.
11. Editing in Lightroom Mobile: Making Selective Adjustments
In this video we’ll cover making selective adjustments in Lightroom mobile using the Graduated and Radial filters.
12. Applying Edits to Multiple Photos
In this video we’ll discover how easy it is to apply the same enhancements (or a subset of enhancements) across multiple images.
13. Adding Star Ratings, Flags, and Info to Photos
In this video we’ll discover how to add titles, captions, and copyright information as well as rate, flag, and filter photos in Lightroom mobile.
14. Sharing Photos and Publishing Collections
In this video we’ll see how easy it is to share individual photos as well as publish collections using Lightroom mobile.
15. Syncing Photos Between Lightroom mobile and Lightroom on the Desktop
In this video we’ll cover how Lightroom mobile syncs with Lightroom on the desktop, where to find your files, collections, and sync settings.