Lightroom version 1.2 for Android phones and tablets is now available and includes the following new features:
- Edit images faster by copying image adjustments and pasting them onto another photo
- Crop the perfect photo with a re-designed experience on your Android device that enables you to quickly adjust, align and auto-straighten.
- Easily find your favorite images! The new Segmented view in Collections gives you a different way to view and engage with your photos.
- Raw file support for the Panasonic Lumix CM1 Communication Camera
Click here for more information about bug fixes and installing.
Here are some additional videos about Lightroom mobile. Although recorded using an iPhone/iPad, the workflow should be very similar.
Lightroom Mobile on the iPhone – Julieanne demonstrates the new features added to Lightroom mobile on the iPhone and iPad including custom sort orders, star ratings, sharing images via email, and auto import from the camera roll.
Setup, Collections and Flags – Julieanne helps you get started with Lightroom for mobile. She walks through creating and syncing collections, reviewing, picking, rejecting, and filtering images using Lightroom for mobile on the iPad.
Cropping, Adjustments and Presets – Julieanne demonstrates how to crop, adjust color and tone, and apply presets to your photographs using Lightroom for mobile on the iPad.
Managing Collections and Auto Import from Camera Roll – Julieanne demonstrates how to modify collections; move, add, and copy images between collections; and auto import from camera roll using Lightroom for mobile.
Showcasing and Sharing your Photographs – Julieanne shows how to quickly save, share, and show slideshows using Lightroom for mobile.
Jeff Tranberry has posted a link to the new Export Helper Panel extension which enables access to Save for Web, Export As, and Export Artboards with one click.
Note: For extensions to load make sure that:
- You have the latest version of the Creative Cloud desktop application installed (Version 18.104.22.168)
- File Sync is enabled in the Creative Cloud desktop application
- Restart Photoshop CC 2015 for the panel to load in the Window>Extensions> menu