In this episode of The Complete Picture (How to Use Lightroom 5 On Location), Julieanne demonstrates how to create a “template” catalog on the computer that she uses on-location. Then, she shows how to retain all of the edits made to images while in the field (including collections, virtual copies, ratings, saved output projects, etc.) by merging the on-location catalog with her master catalog upon return.
Posts tagged "Database Merge"
October 23, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Controlling Selective Color Changes in Lightroom
- Watermarking Images in Lightroom
- Creating Transparent Logos for Watermarks and Overlays in Photoshop
- Creating Your Own Identity Plate in Lightroom
- Essential Shortcuts for Lightroom’s Develop Module
- Quick Tips for the Lightroom Print Module
- Enhancing the Light in Lightroom
- Outputting JPEG files from the Book Module in Lightroom
- When to Use Virtual Copies and Snapshots in Lightroom
- Merging Individual Lightroom Catalogs into a “Master” Catalog