In this episode of The Complete Picture (How to Use Lightroom 5 On Location), Julieanne demonstrates how to create a “template” catalog on the computer that she uses on-location. Then, she shows how to retain all of the edits made to images while in the field (including collections, virtual copies, ratings, saved output projects, etc.) by merging the on-location catalog with her master catalog upon return.
Posts tagged "Database Merge"
October 23, 2013
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
WINDOW SEAT – iBook/EPUB
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Loading Channels as Selections in Photoshop
- Viewing Channels in Panel Based Adjustments
- Viewing Channels in Photoshop
- Merging multiple images to create a panorama in Adobe Camera Raw
- Recreating Traditional Color Toning Effects in Adobe Camera Raw
- Customizing Color Using HSL in Adobe Camera Raw
- Toggling Layer Visibility in Photoshop
- Make Your Image Shine in Adobe Camera Raw
- Resetting the Local Adjustment tools in Adobe Camera Raw
- Correcting a Tilted Horizon in Adobe Camera Raw