If you weren’t able to tune in to the Create Now event but you’re interested in the Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition, then be sure to take a look at this video. I’ll provide an overview showing how pro photographers can use DPS SE to create your own branded app making it easier than ever to express yourself with the Creative Cloud and your iPad.
Posts tagged "DPS SE"
December 13, 2012
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
WINDOW SEAT – iBook/EPUB
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Using Vanishing Point to Paste in Perspective
- The Activities Center in Lightroom CC
- Using the Canvas Size Command in Photoshop
- How Large Can You Print Your Image in Photoshop?
- Customizing Keyboard Shortcuts in Photoshop CC 2015
- Adobe Bridge CC Essential Training on Lynda.com
- How to Rename a Lightroom Catalog
- Adobe Camera Raw Essential Training Now Available on Lynda.com
- How to Copy Files to an External Hard Drive in Lightroom
- Relative vs. Absolute Adjustments to Images in Lightroom