In this episode of The Complete Picture (How to Use Lightroom 5 On Location), Julieanne demonstrates how to create a “template” catalog on the computer that she uses on-location. Then, she shows how to retain all of the edits made to images while in the field (including collections, virtual copies, ratings, saved output projects, etc.) by merging the on-location catalog with her master catalog upon return.
Posts tagged "Ratings"
October 23, 2013
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Customizing the Default Setting for ACR and Lightroom
- Gradient Map Adjustment Layer in Photoshop
- Adobe Bridge CC Version 6.2 Available
- The Advantages to using Libraries to Store Layer Styles
- Introducing Adobe Post
- Adding Images from the Libraries Panel in Photoshop
- Calling all Students: Passport to Creativity!
- Adjusting the Length of the Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop
- Unifying Images Through Color in Photoshop
- Boundary Warp Now Available in Adobe Camera Raw 9.4 and Lightroom CC 6.4!