In this episode of The Complete Picture (How to Use Lightroom 5 On Location), Julieanne demonstrates how to create a “template” catalog on the computer that she uses on-location. Then, she shows how to retain all of the edits made to images while in the field (including collections, virtual copies, ratings, saved output projects, etc.) by merging the on-location catalog with her master catalog upon return.
Posts tagged "Ratings"
October 23, 2013
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
WINDOW SEAT – iBook/EPUB
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Importing into Lightroom
- Lightroom CC Updates Now Available!
- Updates to Lightroom for Web
- Camera Raw 9.2 Now Available!
- Updates to Lightroom for Mobile
- Adobe Announces Photoshop Fix for iOS
- Adobe Announces Photoshop Mix 2.0
- Loading Channels as Selections in Photoshop
- Viewing Channels in Panel Based Adjustments
- Viewing Channels in Photoshop