In this episode of The Complete Picture (How to Use Lightroom 5 On Location), Julieanne demonstrates how to create a “template” catalog on the computer that she uses on-location. Then, she shows how to retain all of the edits made to images while in the field (including collections, virtual copies, ratings, saved output projects, etc.) by merging the on-location catalog with her master catalog upon return.
Posts tagged "Ratings"
October 23, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Quick Tip – Selective Coloring Effects in Lightroom
- Lightroom CC – Changing Hue, Saturation, and Luminance
- Lightroom CC – Removing Lens Distortions and Correcting Perspective
- Quick Tip – Applying Changes to Multiple Images in Lightroom
- Quick Tip – Shadow and Highlight Clipping Warnings In Lightroom
- How to Add Arrowheads to Lines in Photoshop
- Lightroom CC – Create Stunning Images using the Basic Panel
- Quick Tip – Saving Changes to Files in Lightroom
- Lightroom CC – Cropping Images
- Quick Tip – Working with Smart Collections in Lightroom