In this episode of The Complete Picture (How to Use Lightroom 5 On Location), Julieanne demonstrates how to create a “template” catalog on the computer that she uses on-location. Then, she shows how to retain all of the edits made to images while in the field (including collections, virtual copies, ratings, saved output projects, etc.) by merging the on-location catalog with her master catalog upon return.
Posts tagged "Ratings"
October 23, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Helpful Hints for Creating Actions in Photoshop
- Working with Variables in Photoshop
- Duplicate vs Create New Smart Object via Copy in Photoshop
- Camera Raw 8.8 now available!
- Masking Videos for Special Effects in Photoshop
- The Top 10 Ways to Automate Lightroom (Part 2)
- The Top 10 Ways to Automate Lightroom (Part 1)
- Photoshop and Lightroom Presentations before Texas School 4-25-2015
- Custom Panels and Workspaces in Photoshop
- Auto-Collapse Iconic Panels in Photoshop