In this episode of The Complete Picture (How to Use Lightroom 5 On Location), Julieanne demonstrates how to create a “template” catalog on the computer that she uses on-location. Then, she shows how to retain all of the edits made to images while in the field (including collections, virtual copies, ratings, saved output projects, etc.) by merging the on-location catalog with her master catalog upon return.
Posts tagged "Saved OUtput Projects"
October 23, 2013
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Free Week of Learning | October 24-30
- HUD Color Picker in Photoshop CC
- Double Check your Layer Mask in Photoshop CC
- Working with Presets in Photoshop CC
- Using a Selection to Crop in Photoshop CC
- Smudging Pixels in Photoshop CC
- Camera Raw 9.7 Now Supports Pressure-Sensitive Devices
- Will You be Attending PhotoPlus in NYC?
- Making Selections on Layers with Masks in Photoshop CC
- Changing Layer Opacity while Placing Documents in Photoshop CC