In this episode of The Complete Picture (How to Use Lightroom 5 On Location), Julieanne demonstrates how to create a “template” catalog on the computer that she uses on-location. Then, she shows how to retain all of the edits made to images while in the field (including collections, virtual copies, ratings, saved output projects, etc.) by merging the on-location catalog with her master catalog upon return.
Posts tagged "Saved OUtput Projects"
October 23, 2013
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Adobe Sneak Peek at Content-Aware Crop
- Hiding and Showing Panels in Lightroom CC
- Creating Patterns in Adobe Capture
- Adding “Copy” when Duplicating Layers in Photoshop
- Adobe Spark Page – Death Valley
- Announcing Adobe Spark
- Setting Default Colors in Photoshop
- Photoshop Advanced Tips and Techniques (Adobe MAX 2015)
- Using Lightroom to Reinforce the Visual Narrative (Adobe MAX 2015)
- Changing Shape Tool Options in Photoshop