In this episode of The Complete Picture (How to Use Lightroom 5 On Location), Julieanne demonstrates how to create a “template” catalog on the computer that she uses on-location. Then, she shows how to retain all of the edits made to images while in the field (including collections, virtual copies, ratings, saved output projects, etc.) by merging the on-location catalog with her master catalog upon return.
Posts tagged "Saved OUtput Projects"
October 23, 2013
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM / LINKEDIN
- Adobe Bridge CC Essential Training
- Adobe Camera Raw Essential Training
- Photoshop CC 2017 Essential Training: The Basics
- Photoshop CC 2017 Essential Training: Design
- Photoshop CC 2017 Essential Training: Photography
- Introduction to Photo Compositing
- The Art of Photoshop Compositing
- Photoshop CC 2015 Essential Training
- Photoshop CS6 Essential Training
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Lightroom Mobile 2.6 for iOS “Getting Started Series”
- New Reference View Announced in Lightroom CC
- Adobe Announces Updates for Lightroom Mobile, Lightroom CC, and Adobe Camera Raw
- Remove Adobe Branding from Your Spark Stories!
- Custom Keyboard Shortcuts for Painting Tools in Photoshop CC
- Photoshop Layer Count and Composite Layer Values
- Updates to Adobe Spark Post
- Quick Access to the Lightroom mobile Camera on iOS
- Passenger Seat – Creating a Photographic Project from Conception through Execution in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom On Sale!
- Photoshop World 2017 – Orlando, Florida