In this episode of The Complete Picture (How to Use Lightroom 5 On Location), Julieanne demonstrates how to create a “template” catalog on the computer that she uses on-location. Then, she shows how to retain all of the edits made to images while in the field (including collections, virtual copies, ratings, saved output projects, etc.) by merging the on-location catalog with her master catalog upon return.
Posts tagged "Saved OUtput Projects"
October 23, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Lightroom CC – Viewing and Selecting Images
- Quick Tip – Don’t Move Photos Behind Lightroom’s Back
- Lightroom CC – Organizing Your Photographs
- Quick Tip – Adding Copyright and Contact Information to Photographs in Lightroom
- Quick Tip – Creating a Custom File Renaming Templates in Lightroom
- Importing Photos from your Computer into Lightroom
- Lightroom CC – Importing Images From a Camera
- Lightroom CC – Overview of the Lightroom Interface
- Learn Lightroom CC with Julieanne Kost
- Tips for Creating Panoramas in Adobe Camera Raw