September 29, 2007
Cool Recent Photography, Part 2
- “Memorize This!” Popular Photography lists 12 essential photographic facts, formulas, and rules of thumb. [Via]
- Design Meltdown has aggregated a slick selection of photo blogs. Though Design Meltdown’s focus tends to be on cool Web design and technique–plenty of which is in evidence–the photography’s plenty good, too. There’s almost too much to choose from, but I’ll call out Alberto Oviedo‘s funky palettes & foxy Flash skin in particular. In any event, remind me not to compare pets with this lady.
- Red Bull adorned its F1 race car with more than 30,000 images submitted by folks who helped raise over $1million for charity. Brilliant.
- Jonathan Mannion specializes in the world of hip hop & celebrity. His work spans Busta Rhymes cutting his dreads to the little man from Twin Peaks. [Via Dean Stelfox]
- In the realm of doing it yourself:
- Terry White talks about GPS + Lightroom using a Sony device.