February 06, 2008
Get your wet floor on in Lightroom
- New "Header" area to display a logo (with link), gallery title and gallery description
- New "Wet Floor" effect (see example)
- 4 template groups, each containing 8 variations for landscape/portrait, dimension and aspect ratio (32 options total).
- New inputs to directly assign an audio file and caption
- New Director formatting panel
Todd notes, "The templates are also a great way to get a "fitted" look really quickly, as it calculates all the dimensions for handling 3:2 / 4:3 imagery
without gaps." SlideShowPro for Lightroom is $25.
Note: It’s also possible to use SlideShowPro together with Photoshop; see previous.