December 10, 2008
New scripts extend Bridge CS4
Ever wanted to convert just about any file to JPEG from Bridge, or to attach browsed files to email? Photographer/scripter/Bridge quality engineer David Franzen has your back, having posted a set of great scripts to the Adobe Exchange. He writes:
* Bridge E-Mailer Extension — Lets you e-mail files directly from Bridge.
* Bridge Export to JPEG Extension — Create JPEG files quickly using the cached previews and thumbnails already in Bridge’s cache. This is a major update the the script I posted during CS3. Some examples of new features:
- You can add the sRGB ICC profile
- File naming options matching Batch Rename’s
- Reusable export presets
- Better UI for configuring options
- Metadata options based on the new options in Save for Web.
- FTP and E-mail
* Preview Latest File — Enables and “auto preview” mode in a Bridge window that selects the latest file in the folder. This is designed to help users doing tethered shooting.
Motion Graphics: Gorillas & Guerrillas
- Poetry, motion graphics, and surprisingly little beer collide in this recent Guinness spot.
- Mo’ tilt-shifting:
- Peep this miniature-looking monster truck rally
- Blake Garner used After Effects to simulate the effect on ski slope video.