December 03, 2008
Useful Lightroom, Camera Raw vids
- Sean McCormack has posted a short movie showing how to create a triptych from 1 photo in Lightroom.
- Derrick Story provides a quick video tour of two new features in Camera Raw 5.2–snapshots & the Targeted Adjustment Tool (TAT). [Via Colleen Wheeler] Two additional related tips:
- You can toggle the TAT on/off by pressing the letter T.
- You can save a snapshot from any panel by pressing Shift-Cmd-S/Shift-Ctrl-S.
- Matt Kloskowski notes a cool Lightroom tip by way of Scott Kelby: "If you’re dragging a Graduated filter gradient on to your photo you can quickly change the direction of the gradient by pressing the apostrophe key." Matt has also posted a video showing how to use brushing/erasing tools in LR/ACR together with graduated filters, letting you erase the filter effect in selective areas.