February 10, 2009
Motion goodness: Killer batteries, vegetables, and Elvii
- The titles for Novaya Zemlya take the postcards-in-space aesthetic to the extreme.
- “Early… and terrifying”: the stop-motion Jolly Green Giant.
- Happy New End features a giant Elvis robot, among many, many other things.
- Dig the collage stylings of Mysh and Mashko’s animation The Battery Menace.
- No motion graphics are involved, but this depiction of base-jumping/wingsuit madness deserves a nod just for the cinematography. [Via Joe Nack]