August 05, 2009
Wednesday Photography: Fires, OCD, coffee, and more
I have to admit, with a newborn in the house, a 17-month-old on the loose, and rotating sets of grandparents in town, I’m running on fumes when it comes to the blog. Somehow, though, I can’t quite cut myself enough slack to miss a few days, so let me briefly mention a few recent finds (including re-tweets) I’ve found compelling:
- From the Big Picture, Fires Around the Mediterranean
- Crane operator + photography skills = quite a cool gallery [Via Behues]
- Absolutely beautiful rolling-hill landscapes from photographer Marcin Sacha [Via]
- Even regular jellyfish freak me out. I really can’t deal with the giant Japanese suckers featured in National Geographic.
- The Mona Lisa made from cups of coffee [Via]