December 12, 2009
“And now, elephants on trampolines…”
I’m guessing it’s impossible for almost anyone to take as much pure delight in this little CGI video as my 21-month-old son is taking today (“Elephant bursting!!“), but it’s fun to try. :-)
Also delightful: Feist on Sesame Street, singing a custom 1234.
(rt) Type: Ampersandwiches, Aoles, & more
- Mmm–Ampersandwich! Fun shirt for type geeks. [Via]
- “Truth Sucks“: Love the crazy attention to detail, if not the message, in this typography.
- Ouch: a simple, funny remix of the new AOL (er, Aol) logo.
- “COMPUTEA FOAMS“: Vintage type. Stu Maschwitz says, “Lid of a box in my parents’ attic. Font Of Win.”
- I dig the clever, minimalist type on a self-promo tee for a personal trainer.