November 08, 2010
Adobe Ideas adds iOS4 support, layers, more
I’m really pleased to say that the Adobe Ideas team has released version 1.1, offering a range of free enhancements plus the app’s first optional paid feature.
- Support for iPhone 4 retina display
- Support for iOS4 Multi-tasking
- Support for Redo
- Available in French, German and Japanese
- Sketches save much faster, avoiding loss of data when you close the app or you need to answer a phone call.
- Save drawing to “saved photos” album on iPad and iPhone (no longer a need to create a screenshot)
In-app purchase (optional):
- Layers: Available for in-app purchase. Create up to 10 drawing layers plus a photo layer for each sketch; control order and opacity for each layer.
Here’s a quick (sub-2-minute) demo: