December 29, 2010
Learn to make iPad magazines: Recording available
(rt) Photos of the year, lost wookies, & more
- Amazing, sometimes brutal, often beautiful: The Big Picture’s 2010 In Photos, Part 1.
- A photographer recently found the AE-1 stolen from him 30 years ago. (As mine was stolen from the Washington Navy Yard in the mid-80’s, I guess I’ve gotta wait a few more years.) [Via]
- Stop! Hammer time. Defaced is “a photo blog all about people ruining other people’s stuff cuz it’s funny.”
- Photo-illustration: “The shroud of Vogue” was made from the last 12 editions of the magazine, overlaid.
- From my neighborhood: Have you seen my wookie?