December 05, 2010
(rt) Brilliant NatGeo photos, painterly fashion photos, & more
- Brilliant photography (amazing storms, bugs, & more) abounds in the National Geographic 2010 contest.
- Mark Leibowitz creates beautifully impressionistic fashion photos. [Via]
- Romain Laurent catches great portraits mid-splash. See his site for even more striking images. [Via]
- Think you’re a hardy photographer? Would you keep shooting after your legs were just blown off?
- “I drew a little balloon,” says spittle artist Finn. So, there’s that, then.