March 19, 2012
Come help us make WebKit more kickass
“The better the web, the better tools we can build, and the happier our customers.” With that in mind, Adobe’s putting more & more muscle into advancing HTML standards & helping rendering engines support them.
Adobe’s WebKit Contributions group is improving the web as a platform for applications by implementing features that enable new classes of applications, new levels of application richness, and by improving the tools web developers use to create, debug, profile, test and maintain applications. Features are developed in the open and contributed to WebKit trunk. This group works closely with web application developers and the web standards community to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Engineering Manager – WebKit Development — 11843
- Sr. Computer Scientist – WebKit Development — 11836
- Computer Scientist – WebKit Development — 11835
- WebKit Engineering Intern — 13714
- QE developer for WebPlatform/WebKit — 13989
Just type in the corresponding job number, or simply search for “WebKit.” Hope to meet you soon!