September 25, 2013
New Photoshop CC update (14.1.2) available
- F5 deletes layers instead of opening Brushes panel
- Intermittent crash using Generator
- Issue running actions with Generate>Image Assets enabled
- OpenGL functionality disabled on some Windows systems with both NVidia and ATI cards
Installation is simple:
- Look for the update in the Creative Cloud application and click “Update”. (Quit and restart the Creative Cloud application if you don’t see the update)
- If you don’t have the Creative Cloud application running, start Photoshop and choose Help > Updates.
- The Adobe Application Manager will launch. Select Adobe Photoshop CC and choose Update.