We are looking for art and digital media student interns with expertise in any of Adobe’s Creative Suite products. These interns will play a key role in Adobe’s Community Help by developing and sharing their product expertise, answering questions, and providing learning content to our customers. Adobe’s Community Help is an integrated online environment for instruction, inspiration, and support. It combines content from Adobe Help, Support, Design Center, Developer Connection, and Forums-along with great online community content-so users can easily find the best and most up-to-date resources. Access tutorials, technical support, online product help, videos, articles, tips and techniques, blogs, examples, and much more. Our interns will use Adobe’s products to create video tutorials, artwork, animations, and samples. Ideal candidates will have strong writing and communication skills as well as experience with social media, forums, or blogging.
- Use Creative Suite apps to create art, animations, videos, photography.
- Troubleshoot and moderate user forums in your area of expertise.
- Work with an instructional design mentor to design and drive a project addressing a top learning problem or issue that needs a creative and innovative visual solution.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates talent and creativity in your major area of study.
- Ability to communicate patiently and diplomatically with customers.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to work across teams with geographically remote team members.
At least 1 year of experience in one or more of the following Adobe products:
- After Effects
- Flash Professional
- Adobe Premiere Pro
Enrolled in a bachelors program with one of the following majors:
- Graphic design
- Game design
- Web design
- Sound design
How to apply:
Click here: https://adobe.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en
Type “14433” as the job number.
Click the “Search for Jobs” button.
Click the link for “Digital Media/Creative Intern.”
Click Apply Online.
Create a new user account, then log in.
Fill out the form.
Upload a resume and cover letter.
Best of luck to all applicants!