Lightroom 2.3 and Camera Raw 5.3 have graduated from Adobe Labs and are now available as final releases on Adobe.com.(UPDATE: Use this link to download the new language versions of Lightroom ) These updates include camera support for the following models:(Previously provided in the release candidates of these updates)
- Nikon D3X
- Olympus E-30
This update also includes preliminary support for the recently announced Epson R-D1x (and R-D1xG).
The Lightroom 2.3 update includes several bug fixes.
FIXES originally provided in the Lightroom 2.3 Release Candidate
- In the Windows 64-bit version of Lightroom an sFTP upload process could cause Lightroom to crash.
- Slideshows could return to the first image randomly during playback.
- A memory leak could cause Lightroom to crash while attempting to process files with local adjustments.
- Canon EOS 5D Mk II sRAW files could process with artifacts in Lightroom 2.2.
- Lightroom 2.2 could cause disc burning to fail for Windows customers.
FIXES new to the final version of Lightroom 2.3
- Attempting to undo(CTRL-Z) a single step in Lightroom 2.2 on Windows could cause a series of previous actions to be undone.
Lightroom 2.3 now provides language support for the following additional languages:
(UPDATE: Use this link to download the new language versions It indicates a trial version but it’s identical to what we’re now shipping from the Adobe.com Store for this new version. Since technically these versions didn’t exist before there was no place to put them on the Update page.)
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
I’d like to thank everyone who provided feedback on the release candidates of Camera Raw 5.3 and Lightroom 2.3 that were posted to Adobe Labs.