Lightroom 2.7 and Camera Raw 5.7 are now available as final releases on Adobe.com and through the update mechanisms available in Photoshop CS4 and Lightroom 2. These updates include camera support for the following models:
- Canon EOS 550D (Digital Rebel T2i/ EOS Kiss X4 Digital)
- Kodak Z981
- Leaf Aptus-II 8
- Leaf Aptus-II 10R
- Mamiya DM40
- Olympus E-PL1
- Panasonic G2
- Panasonic G10
- Sony A450
- Camera Raw 5.7 includes an updated demosaic algorithm
designed to provide compatibility with settings applied in Lightroom 3 beta 2.
- Lightroom 2.7 also includes the same updated demosaic algorithm. The updated demosaic algorithm will appear as a subtle shift in noise characteristics at default values.
- By default Camera Raw will display the image adjustments
exactly as performed in the Lightroom 3 beta 2 develop module. However, at this time Camera Raw 5.7 is
unable to support further adjustments to the following settings or tools:
- Highlight Priority and Color Priority post-crop vignette
- Enhanced Luminance and Color Noise Reduction
- Grain effects
- Process Version
Thank you to everyone who provided feedback on our Camera Raw 5.7 and Lightroom 2.7 Release Candidates.