We are pleased to announce the release of Adobe LiveCycle Enterprise Suite 3 (ES3). LiveCycle ES3 contains the document and data services capabilities, including electronic forms and business processes, which were formerly part of the Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform (ADEP), a brand that is being retired.
The new LiveCycle ES3 release incorporates:
- Document services capabilities available with ADEP and the recent ADEP Document Services service pack 1
- LiveCycle Data Services 4.6.1
- Updates to LiveCycle Connectors for Microsoft® SharePoint® and IBM® FileNet
LiveCycle offers a number of components that help extend the value of existing back-end systems by better engaging users, streamlining processes, managing correspondence, and strengthening security. These components are:
- Modules: Reader Extensions, Forms, Output, Digital Signatures, Rights Management, Process Management, PDF Generation
- Tools: Workbench, Designer
- Solutions: Correspondence Management
- ECM Connectors: SharePoint, IBM Filenet, Documentum, IBM CM
- Advanced Offerings: Data Services
LiveCycle ES3 will be priced and packaged using traditional LiveCycle metrics (per CPU, per Document, etc.) and will be available in all markets through Adobe directly or an Adobe Solution Reseller. For more information please see http://www.adobe.com/products/livecycle or contact your Adobe representative or reseller.
Please also see our FAQ for additional details on LiveCycle ES3 and ADEP. We look forward to staying in touch as we continue to drive the LiveCycle business forward along our investment and innovation themes for 2012 and beyond. We encourage you to stay in touch with us, as well.
Senior Director LiveCycle