When you convert a file that contains characters of Middle-Eastern or Indic languages to a PDF document, the characters of Middle-Eastern and Indic languages does not appear in the output document.
To convert the documents that contain characters of Middle-Eastern or Indic languages to a PDF document, use Adobe Acrobat WebCapture.
The detailed steps for the support are:
- Install the required font on the server
- Modify GeneratePDFService to use Acrobat Web Capture route for converting HTML files (Windows only)
- In AdminUI access: Home > Services > Applications and Services > Service Management
- Configure GeneratePDFService to enable Use Acrobat WebCapture (Windows Only) – set the value to true
- Ensure Acrobat 11 is updated to latest update (at least 11.0.4)
- Restart the machine after Acrobat update.