Today we released Photoshop update version 13.0.3 (for Mac perpetual customers) and version 13.1.1 (for Creative Cloud members, Mac and Windows), resolving the following bugs:
- Certain PSD files fail to open when they have layer FX applied to layers
- The application crashes when opening certain EPS files
- On Retina machines, the application crashes when the Navigator panel is displayed in some workspaces
How to get the Update
1. In Photoshop, choose Help > Updates.
2. The Adobe Application Manager will launch. Select Adobe Photoshop CS6 and choose Update.
How to confirm that the Update worked
1. In Photoshop, choose Help > About Photoshop (Win), or Photoshop > About Photoshop (Mac)
2. For Mac perpetual customers, the version at the top should be Version: 13.0.3
3. For Win/Mac Creative Cloud members, the version at the top should be Version: 13.1.1
Giving us feedback
The quality of Photoshop wouldn’t be what it is today without our passionate and loyal customers around the world. Giving us regular feedback helps us to find and fix issues that we may otherwise not know about. We are listening.
Here are a few ways that you can send us feedback:
- Give feedback on Photoshop.com
- Give feedback on the Photoshop User to User forums
- In Photoshop, choose Help > Adobe Product Improvement Program, then click Participate