The Adobe Government Relations team is excited to launch our blog today. Here, we will be regularly authoring posts that provide insights on global public policy developments and other activities in which we are participating. You can also expect to see posts written by Adobe’s subject matter experts that provide additional ideas for the current technology policy debates in DC, Brussels, Sydney, and other capitals around the world.
- A Reason to Celebrate E-Signatures on Both Sides of the Atlantic
- Creativity, Technology & the Congressional Art Competition
- IANA Transition Needs Clear Benchmarks and Safety Valves
- Adobe Joins Alliance for Open Media to Develop Next Generation Video Platform
- Creativity + Software: The New Lesson Plan