As Adobe Primetime continues to expand globally, we’re excited to host a group of industry luminaries in London on December 7th at the “Data‐driven Digital TV” event to discuss the future of multiscreen TV.
Our customers in the UK have already broken new ground with Adobe:
- BBC used Adobe Primetime to deliver the 2012 London Games.
- Channel 4 generates and acts on audience insights with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Campaign.
- Channel 5 uses Adobe Primetime for My5 on iOS, Android, and desktop devices.
- Sky is using Adobe Marketing Cloud to build out its data‐driven TV monetization capabilities.
The agenda will cover four key topics:
1. Digital Media and Adobe
- How does Adobe view the challenges of creating happy, loyal, and profitable online video customers?
2. The Digital Experience Starts before Play
- How can you deliver a unique and coherent digital experience across all devices?
- How can you understand your audience and deliver intelligent personalization?
- What to do with all that data and how to gain and act upon more intelligent insights?
3. The Digital TV Advertising Paradigm Shift
- What to do with all that inventory?
- How can you accurately forecast online video ad inventory?
- How can you measure in an effective and consistent way?
4. Technical Implications
- How can you move towards the next generation data‐driven digital TV platform step by step?
- How do you capture and use customer insights?