On November 3rd in NYC, CTAM honored 10 industry trailblazers with a CTAM TAMI Award. The award recognizes exceptional leadership in CTAM business projects that benefit both the membership and the industry.
Among the recipients was Horia Galatanu, Senior Product Manager for Adobe Primetime entitlement. Horia was recognized with an award for his expertise in driving a seamless and simple user experience for TV Everywhere.
Angie Britt, SVP, Advanced Video Products for CTAM says, "Horia Galatanu should be nicknamed 'The Authenticator.' A key influencer in the recent CTAM/OATC announcement about Home Based Authentication and Single Sign On alignment, Horia’s contributions and commitment to CTAM and to the industry are unmatched. Please join me in congratulating Horia for his exceptional contributions."
As a regular contributor to the Adobe Primetime blog, you can follow his expertise here. Some relevant contributions include his four-part series of growing TVE adoption and his research into the pain points users have in iOS apps with respect to ads, performance, usability, and login.
If you haven't read these articles yet, put them on your reading list:
- Growing TV Everywhere Adoption to 70%, Part 1: Three Critical Stages in the Consumer’s TV Everywhere Journey
- Growing TV Everywhere Adoption to 70%, Part 2: Increasing Consumer Awareness
- Growing TV Everywhere Adoption to 70%, Part 3: Reducing Sign In Friction
- Growing TV Everywhere Adoption to 70%, Part 4: Enhancing Content Discovery
- Hurdles to a 5-Star TV Everywhere App Review
The Adobe Primetime team thanks CTAM for this recognition and also congratulates the other CTAM TAMI award recipients. We look forward to continuing the trailblazing!