As Adobe Primetime continues to expand globally, we’re excited to host a group of industry luminaries in London on December 7th at the “Data-driven Digital TV” event to discuss the future of multiscreen TV.
Our customers in the UK have already broken new ground with Adobe:
- BBC used Adobe Primetime to deliver the 2012 London Games.
- Channel 4 generates and acts on audience insights with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Campaign.
- Channel 5 uses Adobe Primetime for My5 on iOS, Android, and desktop devices.
- Sky is using Adobe Marketing Cloud to build out its data-driven TV monetization capabilities.
The agenda will cover four key topics:
1. Digital Media and Adobe
- How does Adobe view the challenges of creating happy, loyal, and profitable online video customers?
2. The Digital Experience Starts before Play
- How can you deliver a unique and coherent digital experience across all devices?
- How can you understand your audience and deliver intelligent personalization?
- What to do with all that data and how to gain and act upon more intelligent insights?
3. The Digital TV Advertising Paradigm Shift
- What to do with all that inventory?
- How can you accurately forecast online video ad inventory?
- How can you measure in an effective and consistent way?
4. Technical Implications
- How can you move towards the next generation data-driven digital TV platform step by step?
- How do you capture and use customer insights?