Adobe Photoshop What A Tip contest: Instructions
If you have been using Photoshop for work or playing with it for fun, you must have got a few tips and tricks up your sleeve. How about sharing them on Twitter so that other Photoshop users learn from you?
Take part in the Adobe Photoshop @WhatATip contest and tweet Adobe Photoshop tips.
- Contest Entry Opens: April 22, 2014 @ 12 AM PST
- Contest Entry Ends: May 5, 2014 @ 11.59 PM PST
The winners of the contest will be awarded the following prizes:
- Contributor of the best tip: Amazon gift voucher worth $150
- Contributor of the second best tip: Amazon gift voucher worth $100
- Contributor of the third best tip: Amazon gift voucher worth $75
Entries will be judged on accuracy, originality, and popularity (number of RTs and favorites the tweet receives during the contest period from users other than the contributor). Any number of tips can be contributed by a particular user. See detailed Terms and Conditions at Adobe_What_A_Tip_Contest_Offical_Rules_20140421.
- Read the Terms and Conditions before taking part in the contest.
- Log on to Twitter and compose a tip as a tweet. Remember to add the #PSTip hashtag and the @WhatATip handle. Click the Tweet button.
A tip can be any smart way of accomplishing a task with the product, for example, using a shortcut or an uncommon workflow. Your tweet can describe the tip completely or can include a link to a tutorial.
Example 1 (a tweet describing a tip):
Example 2 (a tweet pointing to a publicly available tutorial):
For more examples, see the tweets hosted on the Adobe Photoshop Tips page.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment on this blog or tweet your question to @WhatATip