You can now upload your creative images as work-in-progress to Behance directly from within Photoshop. Behance is the leading online platform to showcase and discover creative work. Using Behance, you can create a portfolio of your work and broadcast it widely and efficiently to get feedback.
Interesting? Read more here.
Adobe has just made available Photoshop CC, a magical new update to Photoshop. This blog post lists out some resources that will help you get started with this new release.
Install Photoshop CC
- Go to http://creative.adobe.com and sign in with your Adobe ID.
- Click Download Center in the top bar.
- Click the Download icon next to the Photoshop icon.
- On the Photoshop product page, click Download. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Photoshop CC is packed with exciting features and enhancements that will enrich your digital imaging experience. Here is a select list:
- Reduce camera shake blurring
Before/After | Reduce camera shake blurring
- Share your creative work on Behance
Uploading your creative work to Behance
- Automatically straighten image content using the Upright modes in Adobe Camera Raw
Before/After | Straightening image content
- Define elliptical marquees and apply localized corrections to them using the Radial Filter tool in Adobe Camera Raw
Before/After | Radial Filter tool
- Work simultaneously with multiple paths
- Paint 3D models with finer control and greater accuracy
Live 3D painting in Photoshop CC
- Work better with 3D objects using the revamped 3D panel
- Type text in 10 Indic languages
- Adjust dimensions, placement, and the corner radii of a rectangle or rounded rectangle shape
For more information, see:
PS: I had the privilege of documenting the new features and enhancements in Photoshop CC over the past few months. Watch this space for helpful resources and useful hints.