Beginning with LiveCycle ES2 Service Pack 2 (22.214.171.124), LiveCycle supports just-in-time provisioning of users that don’t yet exist in User Management. Just-in-time (JIT) provisioning creates new users dynamically in User Management once an authentication provider has successfully authenticated their credentials. Additionally, relevant roles and groups are assigned on-the-fly to the new user.
We have published a new TechNote that you can read to understand and implement this feature. This TechNote discusses the following:
- The need for JIT user provisioning
- How to implement JIT user provisioning
- JIT user provisioning: Behind the scenes
Here are a few new LiveCycle TechNotes that were published recently:
- This TechNote describes how you can synchronize Tivoli dynamic LDAP groups with User Management ES/ES2.
- This TechNote may help if you’re observing Process Management ES2 throughput issues for Oracle.
- When an XDP form with relative references to images is rendered as an interactive PDF form through LiveCycle, and passed to the Output service for flattening or to the Assembler service for conversion to a PDF/A document, you may observe loss of images in the generated output. This TechNote lists a couple of workarounds for the issue.
To search for more LiveCycle TechNotes or TechNotes for other Adobe products, use the Only Adobe content
option on the Search Community Help