As part of our major release of Creative Cloud on June 16th, 2015, we released an updated version of our security white paper for Adobe Creative Cloud for enterprise. In addition, we released a new white paper about the security architecture and capabilities of Adobe Business Catalyst. This updated information is useful in helping I.T. security professionals evaluate the security posture of our Creative Cloud offerings.
Adobe Creative Cloud for enterprise gives large organizations access to Adobe’s creative desktop and mobile applications and services, workgroup collaboration, and license management tools. It also includes flexible deployment, identity management options including Federated ID with Single Sign-On, annual license true-ups, and enterprise-level customer support — and it works with other Adobe enterprise offerings. This version of the white paper includes updated information about:
- Various enterprise storage options now available, including updated information about geolocation of shared storage data
- Enhancements to entitlement and identity management services
- Enhancements to password management
- Security architecture of shared services and the new enterprise managed services
Adobe Business Catalyst is an all-in-one business website and online marketing solution providing an integrated platform for Content Management (CMS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), E‐Mail Marketing, ECommerce, and Analytics. The security white paper now available includes information about:
- Overall architecture of Business Catalyst
- PCI/DSS compliance information
- Authentication and services
- Ongoing risk management for the Business Catalyst application and infrastructure
Both white papers are available for download on the Adobe Security resources page on adobe.com.
Sr. Marketing Strategy Manager