Welcome to the Adobe GRAPHiti ContestWednesday, February 22 2012 @ 5:35 PM, By Parth Mukherjee
The contest end date has been extended to April 4th to encourage further participation and excitement! Revel!
Adobe GRAPHiti Contest: Life & TechComm Represented Mathematically
Dear TechComm Community,
Here’s announcing GRAPHiti – the first Facebook contest for TechComm people. Just draw, click, upload and market – and you can be among three lucky and skilled people to win an Apple iPad!
- To enter into the contest click here: Adobe GRAPHiti Contest
- Create interesting graphs (line graphs, pie charts, bar graphs, Venn diagrams…) related to life in the TechComm industry
- Upload your entry using the upload button on top of the page.
- Invite your TechComm friends to view your entries and “Like” them
- The winner will be decided based on the number of “Likes” he/she receives – so ensure that you drum up some support for your content!
- All entries must meet the content entry guidelines listed below
- An individual can submit multiple entries but will be eligible to only one prize
- Ensure that your content conforms with the Entry Guidelines
- Contest Entry Opens: February 22, 2012 @ 12.00 pm EST
- Contest Entry Ends:
March 28April 4, 2012 @ 11.59 am EST
Content Entry Guidelines:
- Content must be original, created by the Entrant
- All content must be submitted in .JPEG, .GIF or .PNG format only
- Content must not use any property or rights belonging to a third party or otherwise infringe or violate any rights of any third party, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, including patents, copyrights, trade names, trademarks, logos, or any other rights of any person or entity
- Content must be suitable for publication and viewing by all ages and must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, tortious, defamatory, harassing, grossly harmful, slanderous, libelous, disparaging, or that is ethnically objectionable, or promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, harm or discrimination against any group, individual, or entity
- Content must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in the jurisdiction where the Entry is sourced.
- Prize Eligibility – Must be at least 18 years of age to enter. No purchase necessary
- Have Questions or Need Help? Post on our Facebook Wall or email parthsm <AT> adobe <DOT> com
More detailed T&C available here.
TechComm @ Adobe