We have a long list of upcoming webinars on a variety of topics which many of you will find useful. Some of the best known faces in the industry will be a part of these webinars, so please take your pick.
A list of all webinars and descriptions are available here (click to access):
Here’s the list. Click to read the descriptions and register:
- Enhanced XML Editing and CMS Integration Capabilities in Adobe FrameMaker 10
- Multi-screen Publishing and Next-Generation Collaboration Workflows in Adobe RoboHelp 9
- Strategies for Building and Managing Large Online Libraries
- Localization Efficiencies Series #1: Best Practices in Structured & Unstructured Authoring
- Localization Efficiencies Series #2: Best Practices in Help & Policy Authoring and Publishing
- Integrating the CRX Lite (Day Software) CMS with FrameMaker 10
- Mobile and Social – The Future of Technical Communication
- Confessions of an ‘Enlightened’ Mind – Top 10 Mistakes to Avoid when Starting a Help Project!