I wanted to share a consolidated list of Adobe Tech Comm Products reviews so far. Hopefully, this serves as a useful central resource for those of you looking for expert, neutral opinions on these products.
- A review published on Techwhirl by Bernard Aschwanden: Fast and Furiously Better: What’s New in Adobe FrameMaker 12
- Ugur Akinci has written about FM 12 on Technical Communication Center.
- Tom Aldous review of FM 12: Smart authoring meets new-age publishing.
FrameMaker XML Author 12
- A review published on Techwhirl by Jacquie Samuels: Adobe Debuts in the XML Authoring and Editing Space
- Peter Grainge has updated his famous RH Tour with RoboHelp 11. You can view the same by clicking here.
- A review published on Techwhirl by Connie Giordano: A Trifecta of Usability, Collaboration, and Publishing Workflow
- Paula Stern of WritePoint reviews RoboHelp 11 here.
- A review by Willam van Weelden can be read here.
- Beth Gerber of Lightext Inc. reviews RoboHelp 11 here.
- Neil Perlin of Hyperword reviews RoboHelp 11 here.
Technical Communication Suite 5
- A review by Matt Sullivan can be read here.
- Danielle M. Villegas of TechCommGeekMom reviews TCS5 on her blog here.
Stay tuned for more link to more reviews.
Product Manager – Adobe Tech Comm Products